Mentoring to our Members
Mentors are seasoned project management professionals who can share past experiences and provide guidance to you as you grow your career in project management.
Both mentors and mentees can claim PDUs: mentors for volunteering and mentees for professional development.
- Individual mentoring is the pairing of one mentor to one mentee who agree to meet monthly to move their careers forward. A mentoring relationship can last a month for specific, targeted needs—or many months for more long term needs. You define this with your mentor.
- Those interested in being either a mentor or a mentee should fill out the appropriate form below and email it, with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PMI Austin Chapter Mentor Application Form: If you are a PMI Austin chapter member with PMP certification and have more than 5 years of project management experience, please consider being a mentor!
- PMI Austin Chapter Mentee Application Form: If you are a PMI Austin chapter member and you need help with PM situations at work, your overall PM skills, or career direction, you should consider partnering with a mentor!
- Also register through the PMI Volunteer Relationship Management System (VRMS) at https://vrms.pmi.org/.
- Conduct a VRMS search with the following criteria:
- Where would you like to volunteer? United States
- Chapters/Global Operations Center Austin Chapter
- How would you like to volunteer? All interaction types
- Once you conduct the search, select either the Mentor or Mentee opportunity and complete the appropriate fields.
For more information about the program and our next Mentoring Meetup, please email email@example.com.