How To Report PDUs
PDU Batch Reporting Process
As a member service, PMI Austin Chapter will report member PDUs for monthly chapter meetings, Lunch N Learn meetings, and Professional Development events. For your PDUs to be reported, you must be a PMI Austin Chapter member and must either have your attendance badge scanned or sign-in for the event and each session.
When you register for a chapter event, be sure you log in with your logon and password to the website to begin the process. This insures your record will include the PMI ID, your first and last name as it is reflected in the PMI database, making it easier to match records during the batch reporting process.
PDUs will be posted within 10 business days of the chapter event. Email confirmation will be sent to you when the PDU has been approved and posted for the event or session.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PDU Manual Reporting Process
Instructions on Filing PDUs for a PMI Austin Chapter event:
- Visit https://ccrs.pmi.org/. You will be asked to login.
- Enter your Username and Password, and click Log In.
- Click Report PDUs from the left navigation bar.
- Click the button for Organization Meetings.
- Complete the requested information:
- Organization/Host: PMI Austin Chapter
- Title: [name of the meeting or event]
- Meeting Number: [leave blank]
- Date Started and Date Completed: [date of the event]
- PDUs Claimed: Enter the number of PDUs in each category for the session or event.
- Check the I agree this claim is accurate statement box and click the Submit button.
- When the report comes back, print out a copy for your records. If you want to submit more PDU claims, click REPORT ANOTHER CLAIM. If not, you're done!