PMI Austin Chapter
PMP Exam Prep
Get Certified & Grow Your Career!
What is PMP Certification?
As the world’s leading authority on project management, PMI created PMP Certification to recognize project managers who have proven they have the skills to successfully manage projects. Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification represents an elite group of project managers. It proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
Why earn PMP certification?
PMP is a stand-out solution to set you apart in our current world of work.
Partnership with Project Management Academy
PMI Austin is partnering with Project Management Academy, a PMI Authorized Training Partner to offer PMP Certification Prep & Skills Training to PMI Austin Chapter Members.
Why Project Management Academy?
Project Management Academy's PMP exam prep courses are taught by expert instructors and fulfill the PMI-required 35 contact hours of project management training. Project Management Academy's courses also come with 6-months access to their comprehensive online training portal.
- Quality Training with Expert Instructors
- PMI Verified Authorized Training Partner
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Thousands of 5-Star Reviews
- The Most Live Classroom Locations Nationwide
- The Largest Variety of Online Classroom Options
July 17, 18, 19, 20. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34217
Aug 7, 8, 9, 10. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34220
Aug 28, 29, 30, 31. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34216
Sept 18, 19, 20, 21. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34215
Oct 9, 10, 11, 12. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34214
Oct 30, 31, Nov 1, 2. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34213
Nov 27, 28, 29, 30. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34212
Dec 18, 19, 20, 21. 2023 - https://pmiaustin.org/calendar-of-events?eventId=34193
Any questions related to our PMP Exam Prep offering may be addressed to email@example.com
PMI Authorized Instructor-Led PMP Training
The ATP program is designed to help you find high-quality training for the PMP Certification exam through organizations that are aligned with our vision and values. Each ATP uses PMI-developed training course content.
The course aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP certification.
Top Reasons to Work with an Authorized Training Partner:
- Working with an Instructor: ATP instructors are valid PMP certification holders and are required to be current on learning methods and continually enhance their skills. If you learn better through discussion and dialogue and want to ask questions, then this learning option may be a good choice for you.
- Study Group: Meet a group of peers who are looking to achieve the same goal as you.
- Structure: Authorized Training Partners meet during specific times. Find a program that works for you and hold yourself accountable to attend all the sessions.