December Session: PMIA PMP Exam Prep - Offered by Project Management Academy (PMA)
We, PMI Austin Chapter, have purchased PMP Exam Prep course vouchers at a group rate and are pleased to offer these to the project management community.
None of the PMI Austin Chapter's promo codes apply to this offering. You are responsible for the full payment per the terms.
Our voucher is good at all PROJECT MANAGEMENT ACADEMY (PMA) locations where live courses are offered. More information on 2023 “live” course dates in Austin are provided below!
"LIVE" COURSE DATES IN AUSTIN, TX (2023)
|July 17, 18, 19, 20. 2023|
|Aug 7, 8, 9, 10. 2023|
|Aug 28, 29, 30, 31. 2023|
|Oct 9, 10, 11, 12. 2023|
|Nov 27, 28, 29, 30. 2023|
|Dec 18, 19, 20, 21. 2023|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PMI Austin Chapter's Purchase Agreement Incorporating PMA policies
This Purchase Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you (the “Student”), Project Management Institute Austin Chapter, Inc. (“PMIA”) and Educate 360, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, dba Project Management Academy (“PMA”). In consideration of the amounts paid by Student to PMIA (“Tuition”), the Student will receive a PMP Exam Prep Course Voucher (“PMP Voucher”). After the Student has purchased the voucher, a link will be sent to the Student to complete the setup of his/her PMA account. Once the PMA account is established, the Student has access to the class material. PMIA defers to the existing PMA polices for the administration of their educational courses as described in the following paragraphs.
If you have any questions about the PMIA Exam Prep Classes, please contact the Education Partnerships Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
Registration and Payment
- Purchases are refundable only within 24 hours of the time you made your purchase, after which all purchases are non-refundable.
- Project Management Academy offers a generous and flexible reschedule policy. If you are unable to travel to the course for which you are registered, the course may be delivered to you Virtually (Live Online) on your scheduled course date. If your schedule does not allow you to attend your course In-Person or Virtually on your scheduled date, you may transfer your course registration to a future date on which the course is being offered, provided you notify us of your request at least seven (7) days prior to the start date of your scheduled course. Project Management Academy does not limit the number of times you can reschedule your course. Your course registration, however, must be used within 1 year of the purchase date, after which the full tuition will be forfeited.
- In the event a public emergency prevents the running of an In-Person course in your scheduled location, we will offer you the opportunity to attend the course Virtually (Live, Online).
- Purchases of course vouchers are non-refundable. Course vouchers must be used within 1 year of the purchase date or the full tuition will be forfeited.
- Each Student for whom the Tuition is paid is solely granted a nonexclusive, non-transferable, personal end-user license to the PMA / WL Instructional Resources. Each Student will have continuing access to PMA / WL Instructional Digital Resources until six months after use of voucher to enroll in a specific course.
- If you disrupt a course session, PMA reserves the right to remove you from the course. In the event you are removed from a course, you will have no right to a refund.
- Failure to attend an In-Person or Virtual Online course for which you are registered without written notification prior to the start date of the course will be considered a ‘no show’ and will result in forfeiture of the full tuition fee.
- All transfer, cancellation, and refund requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com or via fax to 408-521-3770. In the event that we elect in our discretion to refund a course fee paid by you, the refunded amount will be credited to the credit card that you used for the purchase or a check will be mailed to the your billing address within fourteen (14) calendar days after the request is approved.
100% Money-back Guarantee
PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp
To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire four-day course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. You must send post-exam assessment reports to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 408-521-3770 within ten (10) business days of failing the exam. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the PMP exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, Project Management Academy will refund in full your tuition payment.
Copyright Ownership and License
Educate 360, LLC owns copyrights for instructional materials that you receive from us. You are vested with a personal use license for the instructional materials, for the sole purpose of our training of you in the curriculum for the course(s) that you purchase from us. Please note that your course may be recorded. No personally identifiable information -- including your name, image, or likeness -- will be visible, disclosed or shared with anyone viewing the recording of the course. You hereby assign to Educate 360 the copyright in your recorded dialog with the instructor in the course that you attend.
If a Student purchases the basic PMP voucher from PMIA and later determines they want the Advanced or Premium PMP which includes additional training VOD modules or live courses, (i.e., Club PDU subscription; Extra day of deep dive on critical path, earned value, etc.; 3 days of Talent Triangle live courses; Agile Fundamentals VOD).
- Students can purchase the upgrade to Advanced or Premium PMP within 30 days of their purchase of the Basic PMP from PMIA.
- The Advanced PMP upgrade cost is $410 and the Premium PMP upgrade cost is $820.