Professional Development Opportunities
PMI Austin Chapter provides Professional Development Unit (PDU) opportunities for both PMI Members and Non Members. Our programs are designed to support the chapter’s strategic goals of increasing engagement with members and the community while building awareness of the value of project management.
Professional Development will focust on these business objectives:
- Offer project management workshops in partnership with expert speakers for low-cost, high quality PDU opportunities
- Partner with local universities and vendors to provide workshop discount options for our members
- Continue to parther with phenomenal speakers for our Professional Development Day Events
- Offer volunteer opportunities as well as networking opportunities throughout the year
- Continuously improve PMI Austin Chapter Professional Development operations
Want to be a presenter at one of our chapter events?
If you have have suggestions, questions or comments on Professional Development, please contact the VP of Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.